v126.96.36.199 (released July 2019)
- HDD/SSD open using PC time
- Select HDD/SSD
- Then you will see the date
- Click date then you will see the all the local time files in a day.
- Calculated local time using PC time
- Fixed issue with saving JPEG capture file into the designated folder.
NOTE: if you want to view the video/data from the HDD/SSD drive, you will need a 2.5" SATA to USB adapter.
When using the SATA cable adapter, it is recommended to use with USB 3.0 port (USB 2.0 ports may not supply enough power for the HDD).